• Mutual Attraction, Kent State University, Kent, OH, 2009
• Recent Works, ROY G BIV Gallery, Columbus, OH, 2006
• Recent Works Exhibition, Arts Incubator Gallery,
Kansas City, MO, 2003
• Form, Figure and Function: Contemporary Ohio Ceramics
Springfield Museum of Art, Canton Museum of Art, Zanesville
Museum of Art, 2010 – 11
• Massillon Museum Outdoor Sculpture Exhibition,
Massillon, OH, 2007 – 08
• Just A Head, A Survey of Ceramic Heads” Bloch Hall
Gallery, University of Montevallo, Birmingham AL, 2006
• FIRED Exhibition; Manifest Gallery, Cincinnati, OH, 2011
• 11th Annual Cup Show, Kent State University, 2011
• 2010 Kinsey Institute Juried Art Show, SoFA Gallery,
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
• 2007, 2008, 2009 Ohio Designer Craftsmen “Best of ”
• Earth in Balance 2005, Rosewood Gallery, Kettering OH
• Beyond Dolls, Dairy Barn Arts Center, Athens, OH, 2005
• Terra Sutra: 21st Century Ceramic Erotica, Arts Incubator
Gallery, Kansas City, MO, 2002
I am a sculptor living and working in Columbus, Ohio. My primary media is clay, but I also incorporate found and ready-made materials such as metal, wood and glass. I use the human form as a means of addressing a range of themes, including sexuality, spirituality and personal identity.
I graduated from The Ohio State University and received my MFA in ceramics from Kent State University. My work has shown regionally and nationally in both group and solo exhibitions. I currently serve as a board member for the Ohio Designer Craftsman and previously served as a board member for the Ohio Museums Association. I am also a member of the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts (NCECA) and the College Arts Association.
I am an art professor at Otterbein University in Westerville, OH, teaching ceramics, sculpture and 3D design.